We had a wonderful Easter this year! Kaysea came down for a week which is always a treat. She took Josh on bike rides and gave him the extra attention he loves that no one can give quite like Aunt Kaysea. Lucky for me she also inherited the "anti-waste time" gene, and was happy to help me for hours weeding the garden.
I was excited when I realized conference was over Easter weekend, but I have decided I like it better when it is on a different day. It was a bit of a challenge to focus with all the holiday festivities going on. I guess I will just have to be more dilligent about studying it afterwards.
We went to two Easter egg hunts this year. One was held by the city the Thursday before Easter. Josh collected five eggs and a pine cone he was quite excited about. On Saturday we headed to the Valley of Fire for a picnic and Easter egg hunt with Justin's family. We had a great time chasing lizards, looking for eggs and hiking around!
I didn't take hardly any pictures on Easter morning, but Josh was quite excited. His favorite part was opening up the plastic eggs to see what the next surprise would be. The $1 disc shooter was also a big success.
I didn't take hardly any pictures on Easter morning, but Josh was quite excited. His favorite part was opening up the plastic eggs to see what the next surprise would be. The $1 disc shooter was also a big success.
Josh and cousin Alexa collecting eggs at the city hunt
Cousins-Abby, Alexa, and Josh waiting for the hunt to start.
Riley enjoying her Easter goodies:
Josh loves hiking, genuinely. He wants to hike up all the mountains, hills, and rocks he can find. He drug Kaysea all over Valley of Fire in search of a new hiking spot. (maybe he does have little bit of his mom in him after all)
Cameron, Sydney, and Riley off to find eggs:
Abby and Lisa tired from a fun filled day:
Uncle Steve hiked right up onto this arch and didn't even realize what he was standing on:
Preston and Kyler:

















1 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all. You forgot to post the pictures of my 2 girls though.
So the rumors that Josh can climb the walls and dance on the ceiling are true!;0)
Post a Comment