Thursday, May 13, 2010

Warm Springs



Last week we rounded up the local cousins, eleven total, and headed to warm springs to go swimming. Warm Springs is a natural hot springs owned by the LDS church. It's not quite as great as it was a few years back. They had to remove the a slide, rope swing, and jumping dock, but it is still a lot of fun. The water is super clear and perfectly warm. Josh was like a little fish. He loves swimming!

Josh and Alexa:





Josh trying to convince Alexa to come swimming. He life-jacket was making her very uneasy in the water:

Josh trying to convince Alexa to come swimming. Her life-jacket was making her very uneasy in the water:


Josh pulling some crazy faces:




5 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Is there anything better than being a kid? Looks like a good time was had!

runningfan said...

I love that place...fond memories of when Garry and I got together.

Meg said...

haha, kayla he's so old, and your lighting is so pretty in those. i haven't been to warm springs for so long, how fun!

Rob said...

oh how fun! I want to go!!

Wynd said...

Great pictures. What fun. I have been thinking of you. Love you, and praying for your awesome dad! Call me next time you make a quick trip my way.