This might seem a little odd but, Justin was playing around with lighting last night and took these pictures. I thought they turned out pretty good! I especially love the first one, who knew donkeys had so much personality?
Well I just reread your post and realized I thought that it was Josh that was taking these...which would have been even more amazing...but now I just have to say the man is willing to bring us new perspectives! I think I will name them Shannon and Burt! No brain No pain! I should be numb
3 comments:
Very cool.
Well I just reread your post and realized I thought that it was Josh that was taking these...which would have been even more amazing...but now I just have to say the man is willing to bring us new perspectives! I think I will name them Shannon and Burt!
No brain No pain! I should be numb
Post a Comment