It has been a near perfect weekend. We had picnic breakfasts outside, enjoyed a number of bike rides, and took Josh on his first canoeing experience. Today was a good end to a good week. We were actually early to church, which I know should be easy considering our size, but seems to be a rarity. Josh is fantastic at church! A Sunday doesn't go by that someone doesn't comment on his stellar behavior. I'm not meaning to brag, just sayin' he's great! Today he walked right into nursery without hesitation. He's been going for a while with no tears, but is always a little resistant going in. Have we completely acclimated to nursery? I hope! The day ended at the park flying a kite, playing on the playground and riding around.
June 12, 1993
4 years ago









1 comments:
Kayla, he is so old! that first picture is awesome by the way.
Post a Comment