After trying to fall back asleep for a good hour I give up the battle and decide to get up.
put in some laundry
spend an hour with Billy Blanks
Josh wakes up still groggy
soon he's all smiles
he sees the Friend and says, "oh Mommy this my favorite!" We read for a while
play with our new toys:
Justin calls to see if I can irrigate. I successfully irrigate the property for my first time without drowning or flooding anything. I feel like a true rural woman:
breakfast
I get ready while Josh practices his photography skills:
we go to the ward garden were I meet with my co-gardeners under a fig tree, while Josh plays with the other children. I am very excited about this calling and all the great stuff I am going to learn! We pick some radishes before we leave:
I watch Josh ride his bike and admire my new shoes
We eat lunch. Josh has three servings of this salad which makes me unreasonalby happy. He has never been a fan of salad I think the key was using Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing. If you haven't tried it you should, it is fabulous!
Alexa is very tired and goes down for a nap soon
Josh plays with Austin for a bit before Austin goes to sleep too:
play with the train, a current favorite:
I read my book while I rock Josh to sleep:
Austin wakes up just as I lay Josh down
I go to young womens where we work on girls camp projects
I don't take anymore pictures tonight. We bathe, read stories, and go to bed.






























1 comments:
I love your dtls. There are some wonderful feelings in this one. I wish we could all be together
Post a Comment