Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Imagination


Josh's new phrase is, "can you imagine?" I hear this about a hundred times a day.
A few from this evening:
"Mom, can you imagine if a ice cream cone could talk and walk?"
"Mom, can you even imagine if there was a real farm in our house, inside mom? "
"Mom can you imagine if I was big enough to play that game (Clue) with you?"

5 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

I'm imagining being in that position and trying to stand up! I can imagine him doing it in a fluid and exuberant manner...ah to be little and full of imagining.

Emily said...

I was just thinking about you and hope you are doing great. Congratulations on your pregnancy, that's so exciting for a girl!! Josh is definitely getting big and what a handsome boy! Also, glad that your dad is doing better from cancer - I can totally relate to that since my mom is undergoing chemo right now.

Hope all is well and take care!!

Kaysea said...

I pretty sure he's a genius. Yep, he is.

Kaysea said...

I'm. I'm pretty sure he's a genius.

Natasha said...

Can you imagine that I'm going to be a big brother very shortly and my whole world will be turned upsidedown??