Saturday, April 2, 2011

Soccer!

Josh had his first soccer game on Saturday. I am so excited for him to play, he absolutely loves it, and takes things very seriously! When we got to the field he was thrilled that so many people were there to watch, "it's like I'm a real soccer player Mom!" he said. It cracks me up how important all his soccer gear is, even the paper with the calendar of games and practices is to be treated with care. He informed me that he was "in charge of it" and keeps it tucked safely in a folder on his bookshelf. He and Justin have a great time practicing, we have to drag him in most every night.




2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Let the games begin! Guess this makes you an offical "soccer mom".

Alan and Mindee said...

Kayla, your little boy is so darling! It's been awhile since I have been on your blog, so it was fun to catch up on your cute family. I actually went private, but if you send me you email address I can add you. My email is mindee.williams@live.com. Also, your pictures on your blog are gorgeous! If you don't mind me asking, what type of camera do you have?