Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Josh had his last soccer game this Saturday. Here he is with his super nice coach. I am happy he had the chance to play (I'm also secretly happy it's over, no more early morning games on Saturdays :))



I have plenty of pictures to post of this little sweetheart. I am enjoying her so much! She is starting to be a little more social and aware. Last week she started smiling on purpose which is so much fun!

Love her lips in this one:

We picked our first tomato of the season today! I don't think there is anything more delicious or satisfying then your own home grown tomato. I like mine best with garbanzo beans, avocado, and brown rice. Yum!


I want to do a birthday interview with my kids on their birthdays. I tried with Josh on his birthday, he's not a fan of the video camera and it was a complete FAIL. I finally got around to trying again today. He's still not a fan, but I got him to answer a couple questions at least.

Josh's 3 year (and 4 month) interview.

3 comments:

Kaysea said...

He's my favorite too!

Granny Shanny said...

This message has been sponsored by ...wait for it....KAYSEA!!!! Paid for in full with orange push-ups.

Kaysea said...

When I say "favorite" I mean "favorite Joshy" :)