
Josh has been preoccupied with death lately. He is really concerned about what is going to happen when his life is over. I wish I could put his little mind at ease, but it seems none of my answers are quite good enough. Some from this week:
"I don't want to die, not ever."
"Mom will I have arms in heaven?"
"Mom, will they have phones in heaven"
"When am I going to die?"
"Claire, I don't want you to die."
"Maybe I'll build a house in heaven like Bob the Builder."
"Do they have slides in heaven?"
"Don't worry Clarey, I'm not going to die."
"Mom I just want to stay in our house forever, and not die."






1 comments:
Ana went through a faze like that when she was exactly the same age. There are still a lot of things she doesn't really understand about it, but I think the couple FHEs we had about the Resurrection and the plan of Salvation really helped.
Post a Comment