Claire has been a complete joy. I often contemplate my stewardship over these little ones and my great responsibility to lead them down correct paths; however, I marvel at the way Clarie innately responds to this world she's been plopped into. I wish I could verbalize the sweetness of her personality. I know she's still a tiny baby, and I know that I may sound like a crazy mother, but I swear she consciously chooses to be happy. She only cries when it seems absolutely necessary and brightens up as soon as the problem is solved. My sister Kaysea commented that, "she is one of the nicest people (she) knows" which may sound like a strange way to describe a baby, but it's true :). I know it sounds like I am making her out to be perfect, but I think she is about as perfect as could be. I am so very blessed!
















2 comments:
Claire's blessing day was filled with many tender memories. The blessing her father gave was one of those spiritually charged moments, a time when one truly gets to be the instrument in the hand of the Lord. She is precious addition to our family.I find myself contemplating just how much we are going to learn from her with much happy anticipation. Aren't we abundantly blessed?
Can i be invited to claire's blog?
Post a Comment