Thursday, July 28, 2011

Newport Beach

We spent the beginning of July in Newport Beach, CA. We rented a beach house with Justin's family and crowed all 35 of us in it for a week. I have been wanting to take Josh to the beach for a long time, he loved it every bit as much as I hoped he would. He loved having cousins his age to explore the sand with and also loved following his older boy cousins around. Claire was an angel as usual, she slept well and endured all the extra love passed out by anxious little cousins like a gem. I am sure I have surpassed the appropriate amount of photos one should share in a blog post, but I had a hard enough time narrowing it down to these. Also, these are the only pictures I am printing these days via my blurb book so enjoy or endure :):




Claire on the 4th of July. It was CRAZY in Newport that day. Lots of parties, people, and drinking!


Uncle Steve and Cousin Sydney:


We found lots of treasures including shells, crabs, and starfish:


Justin getting pinched by the above crab right after trying to convince Josh to hold it:

Megan, Riley and Sydney searching for shells to make necklaces:


Ready for surfin'

Tuckered out from all the fun in the sun:

Evening at the beach; my favorite time:

Cousin Jarin:



Ready for church with cousins Coral and Alexa:









3 comments:

Alan and Mindee said...

Looks like a blast!!! I love summer. Your pictures are darling as always.

Granny Shanny said...

I wanna go! Love, love, love the pictures.

Heidi said...

I think you have the prettiest kids ever. These pictures are priceless!