Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy day! We recovered most of our pictures (yay for technically savvy husband!) some of them are lost or corrupted, but most are safe and sound for now. Photoshop is totally gone and unfortunatley I can't afford an $800 program right now. I am trying to convince myself I don't need it, but I really miss it!

Now for the game of catch up...I don't even know where to start. I have a lot of things that are a priority over this blog, but it is important to me to document our days somewhat. I have set aside a bit of time each week to post so this blog doesn't fade into complete oblivion.

Lately I have been acutely aware of how special this time of my life is. I love being the mother of young children. Granted it has it's challenges and frustrations, I just know when I look back at my life these will be some of my most cherished days. I'm reminding myself to soak up all the love and sweetness of this phase and not let challenges that are out of my control overshadow the goodness of this season.

8/18/2011:

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Your children are beautiful! Congrats on recovering your photos -- I can't imagine the loss!

Granny Shanny said...

I am so happy you recognize the blessings of this season of weariness and chaos. You will never be so profoundly "one of purpose". What a gift~to know love and share it. Thanks Sunshine

Kaysea said...

That baby! My lands she is cute!

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Kayla - your kids are absolutely adorable!!

Erin Downs said...

Love your blog Kayla and your kiddos are seriously so beautiful! I love your outlook on motherhood! This is my favorite, "not let challenges that are out of my control overshadow the goodness of this season". Perfectly said :)