Saturday, December 31, 2011

I can hardly believe the year is over. 2011 was a good year, as I reflect back on how I was feeling last New Year's I am oh so grateful for the changes this year has brought. New Year's eve a year ago I was thinking good riddance 2010, may 2011 be much brighter. 2010 was challenging, trials blind-sided me and left me feeling a bit broken and bewildered. I know my challenges are minor when I look at others, but for me it was a difficult year. I don't believe that everything happens for a reason, but I do believe that good can come out of all experiences. 2011 was a year of discovering the good. I struggled to let challenges make me stronger not hardened, I discovered an inner strength I didn't know was there, and I learned a lot about what I really want from life and what I believe.

Now on a less vague/dramatic note other wonderfulness from this year:
  • Welcomed my sweet Claire girl who has brought so much love and joy to my days.
  • Josh learned to ride his bike -Played on a soccer team -Became a big brother!
  • My dad is cancer free!
  • I'll have to ask Justin his highlights from the year, I can't think of any right now :)
Excited to see what 2012 will bring, I have a feeling it will be a good year! I hope you all have a very happy new year! I plan on celebrating with my favorite three year-old. I think we're going to play some CandyLand and watch Homeward Bound.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

:)
Love you.