Monday, January 9, 2012

This post will likely be boring to most, but Josh is always saying and doing things that make me smile. I find myself thinking, "I should write this down." So I'm writing it down:

I walked into the bathroom to find him on the counter-top throwing various items from the medicine cabinet onto the floor. "Josh what are you doing!?" "Well Mom, it's just gravity. Did you know gravity pushes things down to the ground?"

"Josh remember how I told you to pick up these toys?'
"Well Mom how about if I have a super power that makes you forget that you told me to do that."
"No, just pick up the toys."
"Well Mom, Heavenly Father made me that way."

This year I made tins of Christmas goodies for my friends and neighbors. Josh and I packed them all up and delivered them. Later that night I asked Josh where his goody bag from a party he had attended earlier that day was. He informed me that he had put the party favors in the Christmas tins. He wanted to share his treats with our friends. I am sure everyone was confused to find random party favors (Tinkerbell themed) in their tins, especially the hosts of the party.



People have commented on Claire's blue eyes and dark hair a number of times they will often say, "I wonder if she will keep those blue eyes." The other day Josh asked me if Claire was going to be blind. It took me a while, and some explaining from him, to figure out where he got the idea.

One day we were in the store looking for some Naked brand juice. We were having a hard time finding it when Josh said, "Mom I don't think they have any of that bum juice here."

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I miss that boy.
<3

Granny Shanny said...

Ah the wisdom of youth...does
tweek one's perspective a bit doesn't it?

Granny Shanny said...

make that "tweak" ;0)