We had a very merry Christmas this year. We spent Christmas eve in Logandale with Justin's family where we had a dinner and the kids acted out the nativity. Josh was thrilled to be a wise man, he anticipated it all day. Claire made her acting debut as baby Jesus, but didn't last long as she wanted nothing to do with being wrapped in swaddling sheets and held by a 10 year old Mary! I scaled Christmas down A LOT this year. The past few Christmas's I have felt like I went overboard with the number of gifts, so much stuff that Josh couldn't really enjoy it all. I was a little worried on Christmas eve that I had underdone it this year, but I think it ended up being just right. Feeling very blessed and grateful for my little family. I didn't take many pictures and I know these need to be edited, but my track record shows that if I wait to edit the pics I won't post them so here they are as is :):
Christmas eve pajamas (Claire is at a very wiggly age where she does not hold still for pictures, the first picture is the closest to reality)



















2 comments:
Hurrah for unedited pictures!! Looks like a very Merry Christmas. Loving Miss Claire's hair and the pure joy in "King" Joshua'e eyes couldn't be matched. What a blessing this season is, it seems to remind us of all the best in our lives. The precious gifts of family and eternal life, so glad we can be together forever! ((hugs))
I am proud of you for posting these unedited. And they, of course, look fabulous!! Looks like a great Christmas.
Post a Comment