Many weekends Justin takes Josh on some sort of fun outing. It usually involves animals, airplanes or the outdoors. After Claire was born I didn't join them as often as some of the activities aren't practical for a little one. I was using Justin's phone today and came across these pictures he took on some of their adventures. Sometimes I miss all the one on one time I used to have with my little man but I'm grateful he has a dad that likes to take him to do fun things, they are building lots of great memories.
at the pound:

on a police motor cycle at a parade:
at the airshow- this was so much fun for him, he talks about it all the time!
watching a hot air balloon inflate:
getting ready for a train ride:
hiking:
bass pro shop:
not sure where this is ?:
feeding the fish:
1 comments:
So awesome! These look like so many great memories.
Post a Comment