Josh turned 4 on February 13. I can hardly believe my little baby is already four! So grateful for the light and energy he brings into my days. I can't express how much I love this boy! I thank Heavenly Father each day for trusting me to be his mamma, hopefully he will survive all my parenting blunders! He blesses and teaches me in so many ways, he truly makes my heart happy!

I tried Josh's birthday interview three times. The first time my camera battery died after two questions. The second and 3rd are below. I tried a 3rd time to get it without the nose picking to no avail :)








2 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet boy! Wow, I can't believe that you are already 4. This is going to be a wonderful year.
Such a cutie! He looks so much like his newborn self. I can't believe he's 4!
Post a Comment