The kids and I spent last week in Cedar City, the site of my idyllic little childhood ( it really was about as good as it could get:)) Josh went skiing for his first time, we built a snowman, played on the mountain and enjoyed being with friends and fam. A lot has changed about the little town, but it still holds all the nostalgia of some very happy days! It was a nice little break from reality.







2 comments:
So glad to see a snowman in the backyard once again. We really did have it remarkably good didn't we? My heart and mind often go back to those years....I will tell you though, that as one of the adults, those days also held worries on how to stretch a dollar, health worries, meeting our children's needs, not enough hours in the day, housekeeping and all those other grown up things we get to worry about. But everytime I looked at my girls I knew it was all worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Hope we all get to enjoy watching the next generation running around in that yard..., there you went and did it, now I am all homesick again!
I am kind of jealous of all that snow! Cute pictures. :)
Post a Comment