Sunday, July 15, 2012

Well we are all moved in to our new home.  Moved in being a relative term in that we still have stacks and stacks of boxes to unpack and we are sleeping in one bedroom while we set up the others.  I have many things to post about, but a full update will have to wait for another day.  Just had to post quickly about our new visitors.  Justin has found three scorpions in the garage! I wasn't too worried until one crawled off the sleeping bag I was rolling up today!  I'm completely freaked out and not comforted by the fact that everything I read says scorpions are almost impossible to get rid of.  Each unexpected brush of hair on my leg or crumb I step on makes me jumped like a lunatic.  I'm rethinking my no shoes in the house rule and wondering why we installed carpet that so easily camouflages things (like nasty old scorpions!) I know I'm over-reacting, hopefully I will get over it soon.  Don't worry though I am in good hands, at the first mention of killing them Josh was 100% on board.  He came up with this scorpion hunting out fit himself.  I'm sure the hockey stick and water gun will scare em' away!  Oy, this boy has as much testosterone as a small army!








1 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

What a little fighter! Glad he is on our side!