Last weekend we took a quick trip to California before the weather turned cold. We all loved the beach. Claire was not scared of the waves one bit, we had to keep a close eye on her, she would run into the water without a thought to her safety! We spent one day at Sea World the kids both had a great time there. The animal shows were amazing, and the lines were not long. Josh especially enjoyed riding the rides, he is just tall enough to ride on some of the more exciting roller coasters which was a lot of fun. When I asked him what his favorite part of Seaworld was he said, "getting cotton candy!" :) I only took a few pictures. I didn't even bring the camera to Seaworld it was nice not to have to worry about it.
June 12, 1993
4 years ago













3 comments:
I am so craving beach right now. Great photos. Adorable family.
Love love love these people....so glad you were able to make these memories. I am itching for a beach get away myself.
Cute cute cute. Love Claire's swimming suit!
Post a Comment