Saturday, March 2, 2013

Best Remedy for the Blues


This morning I was feeling off and Josh was feeling grumpy.  In an effort to boost everyone's spirits we headed to the mountains.  Josh may be part mountain goat, he nearly gave me a heart attack numerous times.  Claire wanted to "do it herself"  the entire hike,  I'm proud of her determination and independence, though it was challenging to chase my mountain goat and give my little one her time.  All in all we had fun and no one died or broke any bones.  I feel much happier.  Thank heavens for hiking!    




If you ask Josh to sit and smile "real quick" for a picture while hiking this is what you will get:

or:
or:
How about if I climb up here and smile:




hiking pictures are better candid



2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Hurrah for places and spaces bigger than us! Clears the brain and expands the soul. Looks like the weather was perfect! Was there anything green? Wouldn't you like to have their energy?

Kaysea said...

Never stop blogging