Thursday, February 28, 2013

Claire does not frighten easily.  She has been enamored with this T-Rex toy from the moment she picked it out for her brother's birthday gift.  She loves to examine all his body parts and match them to her own, "Mom, mom look dinosaur teeth, Claire teeth!"  She carries him around in a big embrace saying "so much!  so much!" ( I love him so much!)  My parents sent a "air swimmer" for Josh's gift.  It is a huge mylar remote control shark balloon.  The kids have had a ball with it, and while it scared the neighbor boy to the point of shaking, Claire calls him her sharky friend and was quite heartbroken when he flew out the door and up in the sky.  Sometimes I wonder why she is like this.  I had to laugh when I downloaded these pictures today and these two were side by side.  Kind of explains a few things :):




1 comments:

Kaysea said...

So cute :)