Thursday, December 2, 2010

remember me?

It has been a long time! Plenty has happened since my last entry, but I am letting go of the idea of getting caught up and am just going to start posting again from where I am. Here are a few major things that have happened since my last post:

  • We moved back to Vegas! Our new house is starting to feel like home. I am very much enjoying having a dishwasher and lots of space to stretch again! It is also oh so nice to be close to shopping once more. Josh has acclimated well and is happy as can be with his new room and backyard. He rarely wants to leave the house, but prefers to stay home and play. Or ride his bike/scooter around our new neighborhood.
  • We will welcome a baby girl to our family in April!
  • My dad's body shows no traces of cancer. We truly have been given a miracle this year!
Those are the major events of the past months. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. And since every post is better with a picture here are a couple of Josh making the most of our moving boxes as an airplane:

(he likes to do "silly" faces for the camera these days)



5 comments:

runningfan said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Kaysea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granny Shanny said...

Welcome Back! Love the pictures of that sweet boy. (The above delete was because I thought I was on my page, but a certain person thinks she has run of the place!) I join with you in rejoicing in how well your Dad is doing, who knows, one of these days we may even get so we don't hold our breath with each check up! In the mean time the prayers of gratitude run in great abundance.

Terina said...

Congrats! A little girl! So exciting! Wonderful news about your Dad! maybe next time we drive through Vegas we can meet up for lunch. We'll be up there in March. :D SO good to see an update!

Meg said...

congrats on a new baby kayla, so exciting!