Spent last week with my parents, Kaysea and Kaysea's boyfriend in Utah. Went hiking and took Josh on his first four wheeler ride (thanks Ty!) he loved it! Haven't been to Zion in a while. Oh how I love that place! I don't usually find myself wishing a break from my kids, but I did have a moment when I wished I could run up those mountains, push my body to it's limits, and soak in all the rejuvenating power of nature. Still enjoyed it though and love sharing my favorite places with my kiddos.



Just after we blasted through a mud puddle:

Josh on our road trip being silly:

My parents have a bunch of apple trees that were heavy with fruit. I think Josh could have spent the whole day picking those apples!

Josh and I made these cute little bat pumpkins this week. Go here for the template. The last couple of months he has become extremely interested in arts and crafts. He will sit and color for hours. I am so happy! It is a good quiet time activity for when I can't give him attention, as well as a fun thing for us to do together. I love coloring, painting, and creating with him. Somehow I am not even bothered by the mess it creates.







0 comments:
Post a Comment